FANDOM


Fuchsia City, home to Ninjas, the Kanto Safari Zone (In generations one and three), Pal Park (Generation 4) and a warden who can't find his false teeth, also the Move Deletor in Firered and Leafgreen. You've either arrived from Route 18, having departed Celadon City and the Cycling Road, or Route 15, coming from Lavender Town. To the South is Route 19

Fuchsia GymEdit

Go to the Koga (RBY/FRLG) or Jaine (GSC/HGSS) pages for details about the two Fuchsia City gym leaders (when their analysis gets completed)

Pokemart ItemsEdit

'''Red, Blue, Yellow, Firered and Leafgreen:'''

'''Gold, Silver, Crystal:'''

'''Heartgold and Soulsilver:'''

Kanto Safari ZoneEdit

A link will be posted here when that page is done.

Possible CatchesEdit

SurfingEdit

Red, Blue and Yellow: None

Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heartgold and Soulsilver: Magikarp (100%)

Firered: Psyduck (100%)

Leafgreen: Slowpoke (100%)

FishingEdit

Red, Blue and Yellow: Old Rod: Magikarp (100%)

Good Rod: Poliwag (50%) and Goldeen (50%)

(Red and Blue) Super Rod: Goldeen (25%), Seaking (25%), Krabby (25%) and Magikarp (25%)

(Yellow) Super Rod: Magikarp (90%) and Gyarados (10%)

Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heartgold and Soulsilver: Old Rod: Magikarp (100%)

Good Rod: Magikarp (90%) and Gyarados (10%)

Super Rod: Magikarp (70%) and Gyarados (30%)

Firered: Old Rod: Magikarp (100%)

Good Rod: Poliwag (60%), Magikarp (20%) and Goldeen (20%)

Super Rod: Goldeen (40%), Seaking (40%), Gyarados (15%) and Psyduck (5)%

Leafgreen: Old Rod: Magikarp (100%)

Good Rod: Poliwag (60%), Magikarp (20%) and Goldeen (20%)

Super Rod: Goldeen (40%), Seaking (40%), Gyarados (15%) and Slowpoke (5)%

HeadbuttEdit

Heartgold and Soulsilver: Hoothoot (65% and 50%, levels vary between odds) Spinark(HG)/Ledyba(SS) (30%), Wurmple (20%) and Tangela (15%)

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.